Why are you running for office?
I am running for Kaua’i At Large Director because of my love and respect for the HGEA and our members, my dedication to HGEA activism, and my desire to serve the HGEA Kaua’i Division and the HGEA Board of Directors with wisdom and compassion during these uncertain times.
What are your goals?
My goals are to increase our HGEA membership’s awareness of our union and what we stand for. Increase our members knowledge of HGEA services and benefits. Encourage HGEA members in union activism.
- 18 years of State and County work experience
- Bargaining Unit 6 member two years
- Bargaining Unit 13 member 16 years
- Kaua’i Division Political Action Committee Chair (two terms)
- Kaua’i Division Political Action Committee member
- Kauai Division Unit 13 Vice Chair
- Charter and Bylaws Kaua’i Division Representative
- Kaua'i Division Unit 13 Vice Chair
- HGEA Steward