Why are you running for office?
We must continue to recruit new members and encourage current member to stay on with the union. I believe I possess the leadership qualities needed to move this agenda forward.
What are your goals?
I want to continue working with the HGEA Board of Directors to create the consistent message used to maintain and grow our membership. By working together with all the represented units we can show the value of being a member of HGEA and what the union can do for workers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Two terms on the HGEA Board
- Chair State Committee on Recreation
- Past chair State Committee on Community Action
- Served on Kendall Scholarship and Education and Training committees
- Past mentor in the Next Wave Mentor/Mentee program
- Member of the Unit 8 Board since 2007