Why are you running for office?
The cost of living adjusted average salary for the Hawaii State worker is ranked the 50th lowest in the country. The solvency of our retirement plan is ranked the 42nd lowest. Many will not be able to retire in Hawaii. Let’s work together to make www.hawaiiforall.org
What are your goals?
The right to strike. Real guarantees against pension and healthcare default. Salary gains from productivity improve average State salaries from last to the top half. Modernization of State government and its workforce to ensure opportunities for future workers. Ensure that Hawaii remains livable for all its residents.
- 2014-Present HI-EMA Telecom Planner
- 2007-2012 UHM Assist Vice Chancellor
- 2005-2007 IFA Director Admin Services
- 2003-2005 1FA Project Engineer
- 1996-2001 VP/GM Hawaiian Wireless
- 1995-1996 Director Century Cable
- 1985-1994 GTE Corporation
- 1982-1985 GTE Hawaiian Tel Corp
- 2008 Master Public Administration UHM
- Past President First Unitarian Church of Honolulu