Why are you running for office?
I am running for office to bring to the forefront the founding mission of this Union; to guarantee government workers fair treatment. I am optimistic we can develop a training program to educate stewards and employees of their workplace rights. Together we can have a wholesome and productive workplace.
What are your goals?
1. To ensure that your dues are being used to protect your Contract and fair labor laws.
2. To develop a steward and member training center with resources and counselling readily available in times of crisis.
3. To strengthen the employee-agent relationship.
- HGEA State Board of Director, BU13
- HGEA State Education and Training Committee Vice Chair
- HGEA State BU1 3 Unit Board
- AFSCME 2014 Women’s Leadership Academy
- HGEA Oahu BU13 City Agency Council Chair
- HGEA Qahu BU13 Island Division
- HGEA Next Wave Haumana Project
- HGEA Community Action
- HGEA Political Action
- AFSCME People MVP