AFSCME Public Safety Protection Plan PORAC Rate Increase
July 17, 2019
AFSCME Public Safety Protection Plan, Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC) Legal Defense Fund, provides law enforcement officers added protection for on-the-job legal actions.
• Rate increase from $4.50/month to $5.00/month effective July 15, 2019 payroll period
• Premiums are paid quarterly and in advance through your plan administrator, HGEA
• To enroll in this benefit you must be an active HGEA member
• Contact the HGEA Member Service Center at 543-0000 or email@example.com to enroll
• Click here for the enrollment form
• Questions about the AFSCME Public Safety Protection Plan, contact Genevieve Marcus, AFSCME Advantage Coordinator, at 202-429-1217.
Be sure to update your contact information at www.hgea.org including email, phone and mailing address so you don't miss out on important information.