How can I contribute?

The Charles R. Kendall Scholarship and Education Fund needs your support! Your contribution will make a difference in the lives of fellow members and their families. Please help us continue to make these invaluable educational opportunities possible!

To make a donation, make your check payable to “C.R. Kendall Scholarship Fund” and mail it to:

HGEA - Kendall Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 2930
Honolulu, HI 96802-2930

You can also contribute through payroll deduction. Click here to download the Kendall Scholarship Payroll Deduction Form.

(Your donation is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax preparer.)